BLU meetings - what would you like to see?

I like all of the ideas mentioned so far, and am very excited about them
all ! but I was particularly taken with the idea of the "programmers
practical introduction to Linux/Unix"

Even though I have built many binaries from tar source distributions I
still pretty much wing it, and if I have trouble with the README / Makefile
/ Config or make, I read newsgroups......

I wish I had a better understanding of just how to build software using
make, etc..  I guess rpm's might make things easier, but there again, is a
tool with alot of switches....

	so I add:

	"make"

	"rpm"

	and suggest anopther topic of "building other peoples software"
	(and or porting ?? software) under linux...

- Noah