Run Linux and Win concurrently!

David Kramer wrote:

> Got this from a Thinkpad mailing list.  Looks real interesting, and the
> beta version is free.

Yes. VMs are not new. IBM had VM on their 370 series computers soemwhere
around 1969 (Actually it was implemented on a high end 360 first). I ran
VM370 on an IBM 370/138 and 370/148 back in the late '70s. We were very
surprised that the throughput was actually improved using the VM than using
IBM's VS1 OS in native mode. With cheap memory today, it makes a lot of
sense.

This differes from the WABI/WINE approach because you would actually be
running Windoz in a Virtual Machine.

--
Jerry Feldman (HP On-Site Consultant) http://gbrweb.msd.ray.com/~gzf/