SAMBA is the topic on Wednesday 3/17

Howdy folks,

I've drawn up a preliminary outline for the chat on Wednesday, and
now I am asking for user group contributions.  If you have a moment,
and could add to the presentation with a couple of facts/tid-bits about
a particular sub topic, please email me with your notes.

Keep in mind that the outline is mostly topics at this point and not
a lot of facts.  That's where your help would be appreciated...

There are plenty of typos too....

Any suggestions for what you would like to see in the demo are welcome too...

- Christoph

-