CD-R software

I just ordered a Panasonic CW-7502-B.  I don't expect any support issues
with current software, but I was wondering if anyone has any horror
stories about this device.

I went to the KGP show this weekend, and every vender selling SCSI CDR's
didn't have warm fuzzies about these.  They prefered their $400 Plextors
and Yamaha's.

- Christoph