Hello! (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 1999 18:03:30 -0500
From: tomh at QETC.COM
To: jabr at blu.org
Subject: Hello!

Hello John,

I am the Director of Information Technologies for CANBOX, Inc, a Unified
Messaging provider over the Internet.  We are in the process of opening a
U.S. office in Woburn MA to compliment our European and Asian offices that
are already established or starting up this year.

Over the next couple of weeks we will be setting up our main Linux web
server and as I have little Unix experience and no Linux experience I am
looking for all the help I can get.

Any direction you could offer as far as hiring a Full or Part-time
entry-level system administrator with good Linux knowledge or a good place
for me to get help as I attempt to get things running on my own would be
greatly appreciated!!

As we get settled here and continue to grow, I am sure that we will be
interested in becomming more and more involved in the local Linux
community.

Thank you for whatever assistance you are able to provide!

-Tom Harriss
CANBOX, Inc.
781-376-0500  x. 105

-
Subcription/unsubscription/info requests: send e-mail with subject of
"subscribe", "unsubscribe", or "info" to discuss-request at blu.org