Request for a consultant

Glenn Burkhardt wrote:

> If possible, I suggest you check of Eudora would be acceptable for email - I've
> heard that there've been lots of problems with MS Outlook.
Unfortunately Polaroid IT management has deemed that the company switch from
CC:[no]Mail to MS Outlook. While I see an advantage here in that Polaroid is
switching to POP3 based email, Outlook is very problematical because many of
the Windoz systems at Polaroid don't have enough disk or memory for the
Office 97 installation.

WRT: Linux and/or Unix for Mr. Li, Polaroid's ID division is installing
Debian Linux and Solaris servers in the field.

--
Jerry Feldman (HP On-Site Consultant)