mail clients

On Wed, 6 Jan 1999, Jerry Feldman {75562} wrote:

> What I am looking for is an email client that has much of the
> capabilities of exmh, but that can easily be installed in my personal
> bin directory.

I assume the problem with installing exmh is mainly getting MH installed?
Last time I installed exmh, I found that somebody had written an MH
replacement, nmh, that's a lot simpler to install, and that works the same
with exmh. The original MH was a bloated monster that tried to be
everything: user agent, transport agent, pop server, etc. The new system
is just a user agent.

The Exmh home pge is at
    http://www.beedub.com/exmh/
The nmh home page is at