A video tape for the fire-proof safe

> Hey,
>
> If you have the storage space, we've got the bandwidth.  It was real nice
> of you to offer to mpeg encode BLU meetings and put them up on your web
> page for those who occasionally miss the meetings.  ;-)  Maybe next time
> you will put the camera in a front row seat and record the presentation,
> since the audience is kind of boring to look at for extended periods of
> time?

Errr... (?) I didn't know that I had offered to encode the entire BLU
meeting, but it's worth considering.  Maybe it should be a 1999 goal,
for BLU to do a streaming-video meeting.  Kinda like Oprah when she dedicates
the year to drunks, we could dedicate ourselves to getting the streaming
done.

Perhaps, we could work towards a BLU game show for next December?

(again with the game show!)

- Christoph

***
Subcription/unsubscription/info requests: send e-mail with subject of
"subscribe", "unsubscribe", or "info" to discuss-request at blu.org