Laptop

John is correct here.  The only X Server that supports the
NeoMagic Chipset is Xig's Accelerated X for Laptops.

He is also correct on the price. Direct from Xig, you'll pay
$199 for it.  However, I have found that it is worth every
penny. I'm running it on my Dell Inspiron 3000 with an XGA
screen. I get full 1024x768 res at 64K colors. It's a beautiful
thing.

-John