this Sunday. Note that Fred is not on our mailing list, so you'll need to
address him directly if you want to reply.

Email: jabr at blu.org / URL: http://www.blu.org
Unix Systems Administrator, Polaroid / abreauj at polaroid.com

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 1998 12:43:55 -0700
From: Fred deBros <debros at etherdome.mgh.harvard.edu>
Subject: Linux Installfest At MIT Flea May 17

I am trying to get a group together for the May MIT Flea to have a stand
with electricity and offer Linux installs on the Boxes people buy there.
I need help with :
Committed People who can be there and counted on.
Knowledgeable PC guys
I can spearhead the project but not do it alone.

Let me know what you can offer and how much of your time
Is it a reasobnable project? After all its onlu nine to one...
I am a Ham and have a preference for ham apps.
I need someon who has Star Office to inmstall.
And someone who is a whizz at Windowmanager
I think no Samba stuff unfortunately.
No tcp/ip shit too....there wont be a lan i guess
but modem install, the basic fvwm95 and lots of xconfig headaches
expected.
i plan to get a Linux vendor nearby so we should create quite a rackett
and i think it copul;d even throw a few bux our way?

Fred