Monthly Meeting:
Date:    15 April 1998, Wednesday
Time:    7:00 p.m.
Place:   M.I.T. Building 3-133

***

Linux Cafe:
Date:    18 April 1998, Saturday
Time:    2:00 p.m.
Place:   24 Kenwood Street, Dorchester, Massachusetts

Email: jabr at blu.org / URL: http://www.blu.org
Unix Systems Administrator, Polaroid / abreauj at polaroid.com

** From Mark's web site **
[http://www.ziplink.net/~mark/buttery/directions.html]

Directions to 24 Kenwood Street:

Take I-93 (the Southeast Expressway) to the Columbia Rd. exit (exit 15).
Turn west (away from the ocean) on Columbia Rd. at the bottom of the
ramp. It's a right turn if you have come from the north; a left turn if
you have come from the south.

Continue to the first real traffic light (there are two gas stations at
this corner), and turn left on Dorchester Ave.

Continue straight on Dorchester Ave. for a while. Eventually, you will go
through a retail district called Fields Corner, which includes a shopping
center with a Bradlees and a Capitol supermarket, and a park with a
baseball field.

Shortly after going through Fields Corner, you will pass a Tedeschi's
market on the left. Proceed to the first traffic light after that. (Mohawk
Realty [with an Indian on the building] and Jose's Auto Service [a Gibbs
gas station] are located at this corner.) Turn right on Melville Ave.

Follow Melville until you reach Allston St.; turn left. (There is a
longish stretch with no left turns available. Allston is the first left
turn after that.)

Go two blocks to Kenwood St.; turn right. Follow Kenwood St. down a hill
and most of the way back up. 24 Kenwood is on the right.

If you get lost, give us a call at (617) BUT-TERY (that's 288-8379), and
we'll tell you how to get here.