Job opening

I need someone with basic to midling unix skills who is interested in
network security and willing to learn to work in our operations group.

We monitor and manage Gauntlet firewalls (BSDI/Solaris) remotely in N.
Cambridge.  Anyone know of anyone looking for work?

My apologies for the commercial nature of this email, but I would have
loved to have landed a job from this list when I first started.
Unfortunately, I finally fell in to it from a lot of painful work and a
happy accident one day.  Oh, well.  :-)

Please respond to me personally and not the list if you are interested or
know of someone who is.

TIA,

Chuck Young
GTE Internetworking