On 16 Feb 98 at 15:57, Tom Luongo <tluongo at world.std.com> wrote:

> The blu.org home page lists February 21st, but a little deeper inside
> it says March 21st.  Does the home page have a typo?
We moved the Install Fest to March because we did not have enough
interest. We need to lay out cash for the Installfests so we want to
have an indication that we will earn a bit of money to support the
organization.
Gerald Feldman <gaf at mediaone.net>
Boston Computer Solutions and Consulting
ICQ#156300