Media GX

Hi All,
	I'm still trying to find out about MediaGX.  One person told me, I can't
remember if they were from the BLU or the rest of the Linux world, that I
should wait 6 months for the patches to come out.  I happened to be at
MicroCenter in Cambridge today and according to one of the salesmen when
Red Hat was there (the same people who talked to us) they said that the
MediaGX should run Red Hat without a problem.  I just can't get over the
idea of a Linux PC for $500.  Maybe $600 with a small memory upgrade.  I am
seriously thinking about trying this out.  If I get the chance, I will let
you know how it works out.

	Shel

| Sheldon M. Dubrowin, CNA               | GTE Internetworking   |
|  Network Engineer                      | 150 Cambridge Park Dr |
|    GTE Internetworking,                | Cambridge, Ma 02140   |