Whaddya mean, am I happy?

Wow, nice girlfriend.

I personally do not like the spam.  I agree, going after them is the only
way it won't get worse.  I nominate Chuck to go after them, it was your idea.

	Shel

At 09:08 AM 1/26/98 -0500, Charles Young wrote:
>I knew my personal life was satisfying when my girlfriend gave me a "new" O/S
>in the form of a Red Hat CD for my birthday!
>
>Occasional notes from O'reilley aside, how did we get all of this unsolicited
>commercial email?  Having to deal with it all the time at work (like the rest
>of you, I'm sure), I now believe it's easier to delete this crap than go
after
>them and report them to their isp or ask them to stop, etc.
>
>If I do nothing it will not get worse, right...
>
>How do the rest of you feel about the spam to this list?  I'm curious.
>
>See you Thursday night.
>
>--
>Chuck Young
>GTE Internetworking Services

| Sheldon M. Dubrowin, CNA               | GTE Internetworking   |
|  Network Engineer                      | 150 Cambridge Park Dr |
|    GTE Internetworking,                | Cambridge, Ma 02140   |