NH ISIG meeting Tuesday December 2, 1997

Location: Nashua, NH Public Library
Date: Tuesday, December 2, 1997
Speaker, Topic:TBA

As this time, we have not been able to confirm our planned speaker.
We will send out a supplementary notice on Monday with the topic and
speaker information.

Please contact me for any further information either at this address or
at gaf at zk3.dec.com.

Please check out the web site for directions:http://www.nh-isig.org

Also note that the mailing lists served by bcs1.ziplink.net and
signet.org willl be out of service after 9AM EST today, 11/28/97 until
later in the afternoon for a much needed software upgrade.

Jerry Feldman <gaf at mediaone.net>
New Hampshire Internet SIG Meeting Coordinator
http://www.nh-isig.org