A cheeseburger...

<HTML><PRE><BODY BGCOLOR="#000000"><FONT COLOR="#00FFFF" SIZE=3>

Hi!  Have you had a cheeseburger this month?
	I'm going to make this short and sweet. This is a very simple idea which works better than you would imagine.  I received more than a few of these letters in my email and discarded them all until one day I realized that this type of system really can make you and I a lot money.  The best part is that there is next to no investment on your part to make this work.  When I stopped to think about, it's less than *one dollar and sixty seven cents* (the price of a good CHEESEBURGER) per month. I saw no reason why I couldn't afford an extra cheeseburger every now and then so I decided to try it.
	This system needs two things for it to work:  Participation and Honesty.  These are two important concepts which have somehow began working their way out of our society, and which need to be brought back.  Put in your "two cents" and be honest, and you'll be guaranteed your fair share!

	Please note that this program is completely LEGAL and has been proven time and time again.  In fact, you may notice this letter going around a lot lately.  Ever stopped to ask yourself why?  Simple answer:  It works.  It all works out mathematically and theoretically, and it has also been proven by the increased number of these letters going around the web.  Don't be the last to benefit from this program!

OVERVIEW

Basically, this is what we do:

We send thousands of people a product for $5.00 that costs next to
nothing to produce and e-mail. As with all multi-level businesses, we
build our business by recruiting new partners and selling our
products.  Every state in the U.S. allows you to recruit

The products in this program are a series of four business and
financial reports costing $5.00 each.  Each order you receive via
"snail mail" will include:

  * $5.00 cash
  * The name and number of the report they are ordering
  * The e-mail address where you will e-mail them the report they
  ordered.

To fill each order, you simply e-mail the product to the buyer.
THAT'S IT!  The $5.00 is yours!  This is the EASIEST electronic
multi-level marketing business anywhere!

FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS TO THE LETTER AND
BE PREPARED TO REAP THE STAGGERING BENEFITS!

******* I  N  S  T  R  U  C  T  I  O  N  S *******

This is what you MUST do:

1. Order all 4 reports shown on the list below (you can't sell them if
     you don't order them).

     *  For each report, send $5.00 CASH, the NAME & NUMBER OF THE
     REPORT YOU ARE ORDERING, YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS, and YOUR
     RETURN POSTAL ADDRESS (in case of a problem) to the person
     whose name appears on the list next to the report.

     *  When you place your order, make sure you order each of the
     four reports.  You will need all four reports so that you can save
     them on your computer and resell them.

     *  Within a few days you will receive, via e-mail, each of the
     four reports.  Save them on your computer so they will be accessible for you
     to send to the 1,000's of people who will order them from
     you.

2.  IMPORTANT-- DO NOT alter the names of the people who are listed
     next to each report, or their sequence on the list, in any way other than is
     instructed below in steps "a" through "d" or you will lose out on the majority of
     your profits.  Once you understand the way this works, you'll also see how it
     doesn't work if you change it.  Remember, this method has been tested, and if
     you alter it, it will not work.

    a.  Look below for the listing of available reports.

    b.  After you've ordered the four reports, replace the name and
    address under REPORT #1 with your name and address, moving the one
    that was there down to REPORT #2.

    c.  Move the name and address that was under REPORT #2 down to
         REPORT #3.

    d.  Move the name and address that was under REPORT #3 down to
         REPORT #4.

    e.  The name and address that was under REPORT #4 is removed from
         the list and has NO DOUBT collected their 50 grand.

Please make sure you copy everyone's name and address ACCURATELY!!!

3.  Take this entire letter, including the modified list of names, and
     save it to your computer.  Make NO changes to the instruction portion of this
     letter.

4.  Now you're ready to start an advertising campaign on the
     WORLDWIDE WEB!  Advertising on the WEB is very, very inexpensive,
     and there are HUNDREDS of FREE places to advertise. There is also a lot of
     valuable information in the reports themselves which will help you get your
     message to the masses and (therefore) help you make more money!

5.  For every $5.00 you receive, all you must do is e-mail them the
     report they ordered.  THAT'S IT!  ALWAYS PROVIDE SAME-DAY      SERVICE ON ALL ORDERS!  This will guarantee that the e-mail THEY send      out, with YOUR name and address on it, will be prompt because they can't      advertise until they receive the report!

AVAILABLE REPORTS
***Order Each REPORT by NUMBER and NAME***

Notes:
-  ALWAYS SEND $5 CASH FOR EACH REPORT
-  ALWAYS SEND YOUR ORDER VIA FIRST CLASS  MAIL
-  Make sure the cash is concealed by wrapping it in at least two
sheets of paper  -  On one of those sheets of paper, include: (a) the
number & name of the report you are ordering, (b) your e-mail address,
and (c) your postal address.
Report #1 - How To Distribute Your Email

ORDER REPORT #1 FROM:
           Jon Miller
           1570 S. Sonora Dr.
           Columbia, MO 65201
Report #2 - Having Other Companies Distribute For You

ORDER REPORT #2 FROM:
            Nick Falls
            1800 McKee
            Columbia, MO 65202
Report #3 - Email Programs and Distribution

ORDER REPORT #3 FROM:
           JK Web
           6150 Richland Rd.
           Columbia, MO 65201
Report #4 - Collecting Email Lists

ORDER REPORT #4 FROM:

            Quillen Douglas
            220 Nattinger
            Warrensburg, MO 64093

HERE'S HOW THIS AMAZING PLAN WILL MAKE YOU $MONEY$

Let's say you decide to start small just to see how well it works.
Assume your goal is to get 10 people to participate on your first
level. (Placing a lot of FREE ads on the internet will EASILY get a
larger response.) Also assume that everyone else you pull in also pulls
in 10 members.

1st level--your 10 members with $5...........................................$50
2nd level--10 members from those 10 ($5 x 100)..................$500
3rd level--10 members from those 100 ($5 x 1,000)..........$5,000
4th level--10 members from those 1,000 ($5 x 10,000)...$50,000
                                                   THIS TOTALS
                                                   ----------->$55,550

Remember friends, this assumes that the people who participate only
recruit 10 people each.  Think for a moment what would happen if they
got 20 people to participate!  Most people get 100's of participants!
THINK ABOUT IT!

Your cost to participate in this is practically nothing (surely you
can afford $20). You obviously already have an internet connection and
e-mail is FREE!!!  Not only that, but our reports show you the most productive methods for bulk e-mailing and purchasing e-mail lists!

About 50,000 new people get online every month!

*******TIPS FOR SUCCESS*******

 *  TREAT THIS AS YOUR BUSINESS!  Be prompt, professional, and follow
     the directions accurately.

 *  Send for the four reports IMMEDIATELY so you will have them when
    the orders start coming in because:

    When you receive a $5 order, you MUST send out the requested
    product/report to comply with the U.S. Postal & Lottery Laws,
    Title 18,Sections 1302 and 1341 or Title 18,  Section 3005 in the
    U.S. Code, also Code of Federal Regs. vol. 16, Sections 255 and
    436, which state that "a product or service must be exchanged for
    money received."

 *  ALWAYS PROVIDE SAME-DAY SERVICE ON THE ORDERS YOU      RECEIVE.

 *  Be patient and persistent with this program. If you follow the
     instructions exactly, the results WILL undoubtedly be SUCCESSFUL!

 *  ABOVE ALL, HAVE FAITH IN YOURSELF AND KNOW YOU WILL SUCCEED!

</FONT><FONT  COLOR="#000000" SIZE=3>