One IP for multiple machines

Mike Bilow pointed out:
> There are also schemes for getting name service when no one is
> willing to provide it because your IP address is dynamic:
> "http://www.ml.org/ml/dyndns/";.

I think you need some cooperation from your provider, regardless, if you
want inverse name service to work.  (This is something which affects
a lot of the lame security methods various site admins use to enable access
from specific sites or users.  Most notably, nntp servers.)  Wonder if
there's any hope for IP6, or whether we'll be stuck with various hacks to
IP4 for about the length of time we've all had to live with grafts and
hacks to NTSC video for movies and broadcasts?

-rich