Little pig, little pig, let me in!

Hello -
	I just came across your web page, and I'm writing to ask..nay, beg..for
a way to join your group.  My name is Charlotte Hanks, I am a student at
Vassar College in Poughkeepsie, NY, and I've been running Linux on and
off for a while now.  I am currently trying to start a linux user group
at Vassar, however, as one can imagine, Vassar is not quite the hotspot
for the Linux movement..(YET! :)
	I am currently running Linux on my two machines here, a pentium and an
alpha, and having a fine time showing the Vassar macintosh/windows users
that they do not HAVE to run the OS they're using in order to "use a
pointy menu thing..and like use netscape and wordperfect..." (etc)
	I am in Boston mostly every weekend, visiting my boyfriend (another
devoted Linux user, of course), and I would love to become a part of the
group.  As it is midterm-hell week, I am unable to attend the meeting
tomorrow, alas.
	Please let me know what the procedure is (if any) for joining.
Thanks!
Charlotte Hanks
chhanks at Vassar.edu