Volunteers' Meeting.

On Tue, 7 Oct 1997, John Abreau wrote:

> I called Pioneer; it looks like we don't have the room there this month.
> I'm not sure where else we can meet on short notice, other than a pub or a
> restaurant, and I've found that we don't get much accomplished at such
> venues.
>
> I'd like to postpone this month's volunteer meeting, perhaps until after
> the main meeting. That way we can announce it at the main meeting, and
> perhaps find some new volunteers.
>
> How does Saturday afternoon sound? Can you think of a place we can hold
> the volunteer meeting?

I'll volunteer to hold one at my house (it's quite big), so long as it's
at a time that I can attend!  This Saturday, for example, would work, or
the 25th, but not the 18th (I'll be out of town).  Sundays are also
possible.  As for weekday evenings, Monday would be best, but I could
manage a Tuesday or Wednesday if necessary.  Thursdays are right out.