Screen Capture (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 1997 08:36:33 -0500
From: "Pizarro,Felix" <Felix.Pizarro at ACIPRC00.ssw.abbott.com>
Subject: Screen Capture

     I dont know where else to ask this question, please, anything will be
     helpfull:

     I need to configure a screen capture and printing script that will
     allow some persons to automatically run a screen capture program and
     send it to a printer.  I will be using ImageMagick to process the
     image and to print it, but my weak link is the screen capture per se.

     Xwd does not allow me to select which screen to capture (I have dual
     head netstations) whereas Xview is too complicated for the operators
     who will be running it.  Is there any other screen capture program?