Reporting from PC expo, in NY

Hello,

  Well I attended the PC expo, and needless to say

was exploited like everyone else in chasing for free trinckets,

pens, etc.

--------------------
Did attend a vast seminar by the Vice President of Microsoft,

Steve Baldwin, some bald guy.

:)

Boy was it scarry,  I think Bill Gates wants to install

MICROSOFT WINDOWS on GOD's suppercomputer.  That was the

gist of it.

Windows in VCR, Windows in your car, Windows, Windows everywhere.

"Man's gota to know his limatations"-Clint Eastwood :)

bye all,

Aamir the Poet

ps: NY city is much grander then Boston
    There is more $$$$ here.