Job Posting.

I received this via Maddog Hall.
fwd:------------------
John,
  I was referenced to you by Mark Evans of the Destek Group. He informed me
that you might be able to post a job posting to some of the list/groups you
are on. I'm looking for a part-time Assistant System Administrator,
preferably someone in college.  The length of the job would be at least the
summer if not for a whole year.(We've budgeted for a year.) Below is a job
posting that was made to most of the area universities and colleges. We got
very little response.  Any and all help you could provide to us in this
situation would be greatly appreciated.

  -=pierre

- -=-=-=-=-

WANTED:
  Immediate opening for a part-time Assistant System Administrator.
Applicant will be responsible for writing system scripts, helping with
backups, and helping to setup internal company web servers. Applicant must
have experience in UNIX(Solaris/Irix), C, and HTML. Knowledge in Perl, and
shell scripts a plus. Resumes can be mailed, faxed, or emailed. No calls
please.

Atlantic Aerospace Electronics Corp.
Attn. Human Resources
470 Totten Pond Rd.
Waltham, MA 02154
fax:(617)890-0224
email: employment at aaec.com

- -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Pierre Padovani                                         padovani at aaec.com
System Administrator                                 (617)890-4200 xt3255
Atlantic Aerospace Electronics Corporation.
"Subtlety is the art of saying what you think and getting out of the way
before it is understood."

------- End of Forwarded Message

Jerry Feldman            Digital Unix Development Environment
Digital Equipment Corp.  (work)gaf at zk3.dec.com (home)gaf at highway1.com
110 Spitbrook Rd.        Mailstop: ZKO3-2/W17
Nashua, NH 03062-9987    (603)881-2970, DTN:381-2970