Tonight's New Hampshire ISIG meeting cancelled due to weather.

Neither Bob Hettinga nor I are able to get to Nashua to run the meetong
tonight. Sorry about the late notice. We will be rescheduling Bob for a later
meeting, possibly June.

Jerry Feldman            gaf at SigNet.org
New Hampshire Internet SIG Meeting Coordinator