Linux Install Fest

Hello,
I saw your recent post on cola regarding a linux install fest.  After
looking through your web pages I see that  blu is a very active
group.  I was wondering if you would like Linux Systems Labs to donate
some CDs and books to help promote Linux.

What I had in mind was some of our TRI-LINUX CDs
If your not familir with the CD you can read the web page at
http://www.lsl.com/tri-linux/
We have many copies of our first release that I am willing to donate.
The first release contains Debian 1.2, Slackware 3.1, and Redhat 4.0
I'd also be willing to donate some Linux Man Pages (1st Edition) and Dr.
Linux(The Complete Reference) 3rd Edition.   I can also dontae a few
copies of our latest TRI-LINUX CD with Debian 1.2.8, Slackware 3.1, and
Redhat 4.1.

Please let me know if your interested.

Thanks
Bradley