Fwd: BLU meeting 3/12 - install fest stuff

*********************   BLU  UPDATE  *******************************

To: volunteers at tarnhelm.blu.org
To: rodney at sabletech.com
To: richard at aoi.ultranet.com
To: jabr at necx.com
To: glenn at aoi.net
To: gaf at zk3.dec.com
Subject: BLU meeting 3/12 - install fest stuff
Sender: owner-volunteers at tarnhelm.blu.org

			assisting and confirmed
					Guy
					Mark soule
					Mark (sorry I didn't get last name)
					Jerry
					Glenn

	room 3	Linux networking
			team leader	Rodney
			assisting	(let us know if you need help or gophers)

Computer shows to raise awareness of BLU prior to April 19th

	Metheun 29th March
			We need volunteers by 3/21

	Marlboro April 12th
			volunteers
				Guy, JABR, Mark S.

Install fest issues

1.	We're currently putting together an introduction paper for BLU
"we're BLU and this is what we stand for...", any ideas?

2.	JABR was going to ask Lar Kaufman to attend as a luncheon speaker.  	Has there been any word?

							Mark J. Soule