Fwd: Re: March show listings and Boston Linux/Unix

On 10 Mar 97 at 0:13, John Abreau wrote:

> Mark;
>
> I'll try to be there. Is it on a weekend?
KGP Computer shows are always on Saturday, and some are on both
Saturday and Sunday.
The upcoming show is at the Valley Expo Center in Methuen on
Saturday, March 29. The following show is on Saturday, April 12 at
the Royal Trade Center in Marlboro.
|  Gerald Feldman <gaf at highway1.com>           |
|  Boston Computer Solutions and Consulting    |