March Linux Meeting

Thanks, Derek. I think slides would be best, as the room has an overhead
projector. It also has a net connection, which we'll be hooking into via
my Sparc/Linux box.

As I recall, the discussion on the mailing list last month mostly
concerned security issues. Can you give me some indication of what you'll
be discussing, so we can include it on our web server?

You also indicated an interest in talking about AFS for Linux. I'd like to
hear about this, too. Would you be interested in returning in a few months
to talk about this?

Thanks.

John Abreau :: Unix Systems Administrator :: jabr at necx.com
NECX :: 4 Technology Drive :: Peabody, MA 01960 :: 508-538-8425
Executive Director, Boston Linux & Unix - jabr at blu.org - http://www.blu.org