a program called LINUX

How do I get out of this news group!!!

-----Original Message-----
From:	Huge Cajones Remailer [SMTP:nobody at huge.cajones.com]
Sent:	Thursday, February 27, 1997 6:09 PM
To:	discuss at tarnhelm.blu.org
Subject:	Re: a program called LINUX

each mailing list is different, some small & private groups of friends,
some like David Farber's "Interesting-People" where people agree not to
retransmit the copyrighted articles, some large traffic mailing-lists
where sharing articles is verboten

please don't berate me because i use remailers for privacy reasons, i am
a human being who respects individual mailing-list community policies
and respond if asked politely.  if as Jerry Feldman wishes, this mailing
list should be less cozy & private, then yes, i will post less here.