Admin meetings

I can't guarantee that schedule right off the top of my head.  I'll get
back to you.

At 11:36 AM 2/13/97 -0500, you wrote:
>Rodney and Rich;
>
>At last night's meeting, we decided to standardize the BLU admin meeting
>locations, to reduce confusion. We settled on the following:
>
>2nd Wednesday - Admin meeting at Pioneer Global
>3rd Wednesday - User group meeting
>4th Wednesday - Admin meeting at Sable Technology
>
>Let me know if this is a problem for either of you, ok?
>Thanks.
>
>--
>John Abreau :: Unix Systems Administrator :: jabr at necx.com
>NECX :: 4 Technology Drive :: Peabody, MA 01960 :: 508-538-8425
>Executive Director, Boston Linux & Unix - jabr at blu.org - http://www.blu.org

               Rodney Thayer <rodney at sabletech.com>       +1 617 332 7292
               Sable Technology Corp, 246 Walnut St., Newton MA 02160 USA
               Fax: +1 617 332 7970           http://www.shore.net/~sable
                           "Developers of communications software"