[BLU volunteers] Possible topics

On 12 Feb 97 at 0:08, John Abreau wrote:

> Let's do a little brainstorming on possible topics for upcoming meetings
> of Boston Linux & Unix. Here's a brief list of ideas I pulled out of my
> mailbox tonight.
>
> Suggestions of topics, of speakers, and of matches between the two,
> are all welcome.
Your brief list was very brief.

Suggestion:Post this request directly to the discussions list rather
than the volunteers list. More people, more ideas. The volunteers
list is too intraspective. Also, throw it out to attendees at the
next meeting. The bottom line is that you want to have meeting topics
that interest your intended audience rather than topics that interest
only the leadership of the group.
|  Gerald Feldman <gaf at highway1.com>           |
|  Boston Computer Solutions and Consulting    |