Meeting Wed, Feb 19

    John I have a few things I'd like to have discussed with Lar if you
have a few minutes alone.

            "Linux in a Student Environment"

    I'd like to know if he's aware of the NetDay initiative?

    Is it possible for BLU to create an educational program with his
    help?

    Is it possible for BLU to create/sponsor a Linux certificate
    program?

                                Mark J. Soule
You wrote:

>Hi, Lar. We haven't touched bases in a while; I wanted to finalize the
>details of your talk at our meeting next week. We'll be meeting at
M.I.T.,as usual; for the next few months we're in Building 1, Room 390.
The meeting is at 7:00 p.m. on Wednesday, February 19.
Last time we exchanged mail, we were discussing possible topics, and we
kind of left things up in the air. One of your suggested topics was
"Linux in a Student Environment", which sounded terrific. Is this what
you plan to speak on?