From: Krishnan Gireesh <kbg at info-tek.com>
Subject: Re: boston linux/unix

Going into communities to teach is an excellent idea, especially
involving high school kids, that too, from low income group. This could
open up opportunities for them to learn and help others. I am sure that
would change their perspective of life itself. I will be there with
both monetary and physical help if you need for such projects.