---- Begin Forwarded Message
ixmail4.ix.netcom.com (8.7.5/SMI-4.1/Netcom)
sulli.redhat.com (8.7.6/8.7.3) with ESMTP id WAA24897 for
<msoule at ix.netcom.com>; Sun, 2 Feb 1997 22:30:18 -0500
To: msoule at ix.netcom.com (mark soule )
Subject: Re: mail from blu
Date: Sun, 02 Feb 1997 22:30:18 -0500
From: Lisa Sullivan <sulli at redhat.com>

msoule at ix.netcom.com (mark soule ) writes:

>     Hi Lisa;
>
>         What is the best address to use to return to you the archive
> cd's we didn't sell at our boston linux/unix install fest?

Actually, we are about to release 4.1 and have an overstock of 4.0
archives,
so you can keep them to give away to members, etc. if you want.

>                             mark j. soule
>
>                         *check included.

Check can go to Red Hat Software, 3203 Yorktown Ave., Suite 123,
Durham, NC
27713, or did you want me to research to see if your credit card number
is on file?

Lisa