meeting wednesday night

On 28 Jan 97 at 20:13, Rodney Thayer wrote:

> We can meet at my place.
>
> I propose we meet at 7.
>
> JABR, remember to bring directions this time.
Why does JABR have to remember to bring directions. I assume if we
all arrive, we don't need directions.

> If anyone wants to get their earlier and grab something to eat, email me
> and we can coordinate.
How about Chinese food. I think that's all the Royston can eat
anyway. JABR and Guy will eat anything that does not crawl away too
fast.
> I assume the meeting will go from 7 to 8.30.
JABR- Remind me about the tape. Its in my car, but I always forget to
bring it in.

|  Gerald Feldman <gaf at highway1.com>           |
|  Boston Computer Solutions and Consulting    |