My sincere apologies

Hello,

I've just be very nicely informed that I just posted a message to this mailing list
and not to the list moderator like I thought I did.  I've been around *way* too long
to make that error!  I'm sorry I did this.  If you read the message its pretty
clear that this was my intent.

Now to throw the rope over the beam in my office.......

Sincerely,

John Dockery

John Dockery
O'Reilly & Associates, Inc. - 90 Sherman Street - Cambridge, MA 02140
john at ora.com    -   617-354-5800   - Fax 617-661-1116