for book reviews.

Sincerely,

John Dockery
john at ora.com

Have you seen us lately?

O'Reilly & Associates, Inc. has redesigned its website.
It's still at http://ora.com/ but that's the only thing that stayed
the same.  If you haven't stopped by recently, please check it out.
There are quite a few new books out on subjects that you've been
asking us for.  Check out http://www.ora.com/catalog/new.html/ to see
the Winter 1997 New & Forthcoming list.  There are over 20 new books
listed there.  Everything from Apache to the Web.

One of the features of the redesign is that we're able to offer you
even more book excerpts and related articles.  Here's a few of the URLs
you might find interesting:

Sendmail book, 2nd edition - Chapter 1 - Introduction to Sendmail.
http://www.ora.com/publishing/sysadmin/excerpts/sendmail2/ch01.htm/

DNS & Bind book, 2nd edition - Chapter 2 - How DNS works.
http://www.ora.com/publishing/sysadmin/excerpts/sendmail2/ch01.htm/

Special discount offers for our online customers.
http://www.ora.com/order/specials.html/

The Web.  No, we didn't invent it, but we held the first WWW Conference
in our Cambridge office.  Read about the "good old days" - 1993 to be
exact.  http://www.ora.com/publishing/web/ed9612.htm#continued/

Tom Christiansen's humorous short essay / sentence on what it was
like to help write our new Programming Perl book.
http://www.ora.com/publishing/perl/ed9612.htm#continued/

Please send your suggestions and feedback on the website, the books,
along with problems your having that you'd like to see O'Reilly publish
to nuts at ora.com