update to suggestions

On 21 Jan 97 at 17:18, mark soule wrote:
>             the drives are seen with fdisk but the information (master
>         boot record? ) is not there.  My best guess is to try and run
> rmv /mbr.  What do you think?
I agree. I have used fdisk to rebuild a broken mbr a few times. If
you still know what your partitions were or the informaiton was saved
on your rescue disk (eg. Norton and other utilities do save the
partiiton table), you still should be able to recover.
|  Gerald Feldman <gaf at highway1.com>           |
|  Boston Computer Solutions and Consulting    |