Just me me me and posibly me? *grin*

	Hello all, guess who is back? Me yup plain and simple.
Kinda got detached from the list on my end. Meaning Netscape's filters
arnt reliable. So I picked up a copy of eudora, and now can sort all
the messages from blu lists out of all the mesg. from redhat lists. Which
are a lot of mesg!!! dl 2000 tonight filters finally worked finally getting
to see these posts :)

	So I luv linux, *confesion* It rocks, doing my C programing
on it form school. Just leave my computer dialuped and whala when my C
class comes around just telnet in. Forget those dumb mac compilers they use
( yes they use macs ).

	2 Q's I can think of,

	1. When is the next meeting being held?

	2. Is there a way to upgrade without using boot disk?
		4.0 --> 4.1

	3. (yup three)
	   What does one need to do to make there ppp connection
	   dial up on boot up?

Thanks,

	-Leif.