Old Version of Linux needed

Jerry Feldman wrote in a message to Mike Bilow:

> [...]

I have several rather old distributions of Linux, including such arcana as the
December 1993 Infomagic Linux CD (one disc in those days) and the first several
CD issues of Linux Quarterly from Morse Telecommunications.  I have some older
stuff from when I was working on the SCSI drivers in the 0.95 and 0.97 kernels.
A lot of this may even predate iBCS2 support, though.

What is it that you are trying to do?  If all you want to do is build a COFF
binary, it should be possible to do that with modern tools.  Producing some of
these old CDs from my archives is likely to involve a fair amount of digging.

-- Mike

Bilow Computer Science   | +1 401 944 3937 (voice) | Michael S. Bilow
Forty Plantations        | +1 401 944 7966 (fax)   | President
Cranston, RI 02920-5554  | +1 401 944 8498 (BBS)   | mikebw at ids.net  (Internet)
PGP Public Key fingerprint  =  4B 06 23 FB 3E 24 A5 24  14 B5 A2 14 96 73 B4 B2