***CONE*** FW: Instructor wanted: Intro to UNIX

For you Linux and or Unix wizards.  This was posted to the CONE mailing
list, and I thought that it might be more appropriate in this area for a
possible candidate to pick up on.  I don't have anything to do with this,
just forawrding the message for GENERAL INFO.

							Take care,
							    Barry...