notes on RedHat installation

Richard Royston sent in a note that I had penned to the Red Hat support
team.  There have been quite a few developments since it was written.

1.  The problem with the MetroX server was the size of the virtual screen.
The 1280x1024 virtual screen size is too large for the 1mb memory on the
graphics board.  The MetroLink configuration tool should have prevented me
from using that virtual resolution, but didn't.

2.  The version of rz/sz mentioned ("lrzsz-0.12b") which I had picked up at
sunsite has turned out to be very buggy.  DO NOT TRY TO USE IT.  If you want
a better version, pick up lrzsz-0.12.13 from ftp://ftp.ihg.uni-duisburg.de/uwe