Help

Hi. Michael.

The closing of BCS was an unpleasant shock to many people. The Linux group,
and apparently many other former BCS groups, have continued to meet.
The Linux group has reorganized under the name "Boston Linux & Unix".

Our next user group meeting is on Wednesday, February 19, somewhere at MIT.
I'm still waiting to hear what rooms we've been assigned.

You can subscribe to this list by sending a message to "majordomo at blu.org"
with an empty subject line, and a message body as follows:

    subscribe discuss

Our web pages can be found at http:www.blu.org

----

John Abreau :: Unix Systems Administrator :: jabr at necx.com
NECX :: 4 Technology Drive :: Peabody, MA 01960 :: 508-538-8425
Executive Director, Boston Linux & Unix - jabr at blu.org - http://www.blu.org