Wednesday's (8 January 1997) Meeting

On  6 Jan 97 at 22:07, Guy W Bzibziak wrote:

> The regular volunteer's meeting will be held this Wenesday @ 7pm. at:
>
> 	Sable Technology Corporation
> 	246 Walnut Street
> 	Newton, Massachusetts 02160 U.S.A.
>
> 	Telephone: +1 617 332 7292
> 	Fax: +1 617 332 7970
> 	Internet: http://www.shore.net/~sable
>
> Sorry folks, but I can't find a set of directions on How To Get There.
It.s Easy. From Route 128 northbound, take the Route 16 exit
Eastbound towards Newton. Southbound take Route 30 eastbound, and
take a LEFT at Route 16. Route 16 is Washington St.

Proceed down Washington St. After the West Newton Cinema, route 16
forks off to the left. Go straight on Washington St. Walnut St. is
the first left after passing the Star Market bridge over the Mass.
Pike. Rodney's office is in the first block on your right. There is
plenty of on street parking. There are several places to eat within a
couple of blocks including Boston Chicken, KFC and Taco Bell, 2
Chinese, Dunkin Donuts, etc.

If you are coming from Boston, take the Mass. Pike to exit 17, Newton
Corner. At the exit, follow Washington St. Walnut St. is a major
intersection.

The Newtonville Commuter rail station is a block from Rodney's
office. There are several busses that run from Watertown Sq. and
Newton Corner.

--- BTW: I have an earlier SigNet meeting in Boston which should be
over by 7PM. so I will be a bit late.
|  Gerald Feldman <gaf at highway1.com>           |
|  Boston Computer Solutions and Consulting    |