Daily Webpage

------- Forwarded Message

Date: Fri, 3 Jan 1997 09:50:45 -0500 (EST)
From: kmorse at deskcalendar.com (Kevin Morse)
Subject: Fundraiser
John,

Wondering if you presented the calendar idea to the board and what the
response was??  We can still do this - other orgs around the country are
pushing til end of Jan - mid Feb.

Let me know.
Thanks for your interest.

Kevin

* Get your Webpage in front of your customer on the day they need to buy!  *
                              _______________
  info at deskcalendar.com      |     1997      |||         Accepting
                             | Desk Calendar |||        Reservations
Voice (603) 279-6600      (R)evolutionary systems       Fax (603) 293-4200
*     "The Right Person"     "The Right Place"     "The Right Time"        *

------- End of Forwarded Message

John Abreau :: Unix Systems Administrator :: jabr at necx.com
NECX :: 4 Technology Drive :: Peabody, MA 01960 :: 508-538-8425
Executive Director, Boston Linux & Unix - jabr at blu.org - http://www.blu.org