Intel EtherExpress Pro/10

in the past when I had problems like this I sometimes had good luck by
recompiling the driver with the address coded in so it didn't autodetect it.

At 06:59 AM 11/1/96 -0500, you wrote:
>This seems like a good place to ask this.
>
>I have been trying to get the 2.0.21 release to recognize my network card
>which is an Intel Express Pro/10. It does not get detected on installation.
>It does not get detected when autoprobing. It does not get detected when or
>initialized when doing insmod eexpress io=0x300 irq=0 or insmod eepro
>io=0x300 irq=0 .
>
>Most of the systems in our work place have these type cards. I previously
>had a 1.12.13 release using a 3com509 card with no problem. I have since
>switched this card with the Intel and it was detected on the first attempt.
>
>Is anyone aware of problems with this card on the 2.0.xx releases?
>Please cc me at my work address as that is where I am attempting to get
>this working.
>
>Thanks
>

>Paul

               Rodney Thayer <rodney at sabletech.com>       +1 617 332 7292
               Sable Technology Corp, 246 Walnut St., Newton MA 02160 USA
               Fax: +1 617 332 7970           http://www.shore.net/~sable
                           Communications Software Development