Intel EtherExpress Pro/10

This seems like a good place to ask this.

I have been trying to get the 2.0.21 release to recognize my network card
which is an Intel Express Pro/10. It does not get detected on installation.
It does not get detected when autoprobing. It does not get detected when or
initialized when doing insmod eexpress io=0x300 irq=0 or insmod eepro
io=0x300 irq=0 .

Most of the systems in our work place have these type cards. I previously
had a 1.12.13 release using a 3com509 card with no problem. I have since
switched this card with the Intel and it was detected on the first attempt.

Is anyone aware of problems with this card on the 2.0.xx releases?
Please cc me at my work address as that is where I am attempting to get
this working.

Thanks

Paul