seeking contractor for intranet project

p.s.  I consider the people-networking aspect of linux-sig to be one of it's
assets.  I do not mean this as spam.

After, all, we all need money to pay for our Linux habit, don't we?

>Date: Thu, 24 Oct 1996 13:04 -0400 (EDT)
>From: "Chung, James D" <James.D.Chung at FMR.Com>
>Subject: seeking contractor for intranet project
>To: "'smtp: isig at bcs.org'" <isig at bcs.org>
>Posting-date: Thu, 24 Oct 1996 13:04 -0400 (EDT)
>Sender: owner-isig at bcs.org
>

>Fidelity Investments Technology is seeking a contractor available for the
>next few weeks to work on research and strategy development for an
>intranet-based concept.  Contractor must have experience with developing or
>purchasing inter/intranet content or services for corporations.  Interested
>parties should forward information on relevant experience, availability and
>billing rate to james.d.chung at fmr.com.

               Rodney Thayer <rodney at sabletech.com>       +1 617 332 7292
               Sable Technology Corp, 246 Walnut St., Newton MA 02160 USA
               Fax: +1 617 332 7970           http://www.shore.net/~sable
                           Communications Software Development