hello

    Jabr et. al.;

        what's shaken?  I've got a few things regarding install fest
that need to be decided at wednesdays meeting.  I had a good talk with
rodney this weekend about some postings he put up for me.  e-mail is
great but when it comes to getting ideas across, it's like sex, it's
better in the flesh.  In that vein, I'll be requesting the board put up
a site for

    1 -  general discussion of posted ideas

    2 - focused listings of discussed ideas listing pro's and con's

    3 - consensus generator of  the above - *a bullet list, (Yes/No)

    Then when the weekly meeting comes I can come in with a consensus
and the board can do a thumbs up or down.  It's quick, it's efficient
and it gets the job done.

                                    mark j. soule