Notes from Wednesday's meeting

> > What do you suggest we do to deal with this? I agree that the corporate
> > arena seems to be moving like lemmings towards NT (Neutered Technology),
> > and we'll have to address this sad situation somehow.
> >
> >> This mailing list is still hosted on a BCS-owned computer on a
> >> BCS-supplied network link.  My company has offered to host the web
> >> site and DNS under the name www.blu.ci.net, but we still need a
>
> The NT user group has offered to host web pages for all the surviving
> BCS user groups. :-/
This mailing list along with all other active BCS user group mailing lists and
web pages that are currently hosted on www.bcs.org will continue to be hosted
on the same machine. That machine is purchased by ziplink.net, and will
continue to serve those surviving groups who with to be served. JABR and I
will continue as administrators of that machine with the additional assistance
of the ziplink engineering staff. Currently the BCS web pages are hosted at
www.bcs.org (Courtesy of Pioneer Global Telecommunications, Inc, who has
supported the BCS Internet services for several years), and thurien.bcs.org,
which is the system that will move.
Jerry Feldman            Digital Unix Development Environment
Digital Equipment Corp.  (work)gaf at zk3.dec.com (home)gaf at gis.net
110 Spitbrook Rd.        Mailstop: ZKO3-3/Y25
Nashua, NH 03062-9987    (603)881-2970, DTN:381-2970